Have you ever annoyed in tweaking between two design elements while working on same or different database simultaneously in Domino designer? Let's assume I've a form with complex design and I need to write agent or script library or even need to design view based on the form . What actually we do ? We keep tweaking between design elements and doing development . Today I found R8.5 Designer has given something I silently wished always. With designer 8.5 you don't need to do any more , You can adjust one design element at the top and other at the bottom and can work simultaneously without losing your attention.

Here what we used to do in previous versions of designer,



Now with 8.5 designer ,



Designer 8.5 , I'm loving it... Finger licking good.... :)

Leave a Reply

preload preload preload